Sunday, December 25, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 348 "ANYTHING GOES"


Happy Holidays!! I'm writing this ahead of time because I will actually have all my kids home for Christmas. I wanted to spend every moment I could with them but still wanted you to read my blog with this great challenge that everyone loves. "Anything Goes" I hope you are enjoying your day also.


Our very own Robyn's will be hosting our "Anything Goes" challenge this week. You can find her store at The Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More to see all her beautiful images that she has. The image that I used today is called "Stevie The Snowman." He is so adorable that I have three of him on my card. I know I always make a scrapbook layout but just couldn't find any pictures of my kids in the snow. Now let's see what Robyn will be giving our lucky winner.

3 Digital Stamps
From

So here is "Stevie the Snowman"


I thought it turned out to be a great winter card. You don't necessarily have to use it as a Christmas card. I love the papers I found since the snowmen look like they may be sledding down a hill. The hill is glittered paper that I made the hills out of. I colored the snowmen and added the embellishments. Was a real easy make. Here is the items that I did use.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio 
Glittered White Paper -- Doddlebug Designs Inc. 
Paper -- Colorbok
All Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for stopping by and I hope to see your creations over on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Have a Wonderful Holiday and a Great New Year!! 

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Michelle, I absolutely love your festive card the snowmen and the scene is amazing a brilliant piece of work, look forward to seeing more in 2017
hugs
lorraine x