Sunday, December 4, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 345 "SQUARE OR RECTANGLE CARDS"


Hello To All!! Hope you had a great first couple of days of December. It was great here. My husband surprised me with a gift this week of going out of town for a night to get away from reality. While we were there he had another surprise gift. A beautiful bracelet that has I with a Heart and U and between each time it's repeated there is an infinity sign in between. It's also the start of Christmas shopping and I did get some this week. My husband even spent Friday with me shopping for gifts. Thank You Tony and Happy Anniversary!!



Here is our sponsor this week with a very catchy name. My Stitch Back In Twine. This is a great etsy store to go and look through the images. She also has Pre-Colored images and some images for steampunk which is popular now. The image that I used from this store is, "Underland Caterpillar." This is an adorable Caterpillar that sits on a mushroom. The face is what caught my eye. Here is what they are giving to one lucky winner this week.

2 Digital Stamps
From
My Stitch Back In Twine

Here is "Underland Caterpillar"


Is she not a cute caterpillar? So, since she was sitting on a mushroom, I had found this paper in my stash with the other mushrooms and thought it would be a perfect fit. There were little butterflies around the mushrooms so I put some butterflies around the caterpillar. We had to make square or rectangle cards so mine is square. 5 x 5 inches. Here is the few items that I made this cute card with. 

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- K@Company
Butterflies -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Here is the end of the post. Please visit Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and look at the other cards that our design team made for this challenge. You can also see our tutorials and enter our challenge. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will be back next week with a new challenge. Thank You!! 

No comments: