Sunday, November 27, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 344 "STRIPES OR DOTS"


Hello!! Welcome to my blog today. Hope is all well with you. I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I actually had all three of my children home for dinner. It's very seldom that they are here all at once. We all actually sat and watched a movie together before my one son had to leave to get his daughter. This was a memorable holiday.


As you can see from up above Limited Runs Digital Stamps is our sponsor for this week's challenge. She has a Wonderful blog and for the month of December she will be having specials on her stamps. Just check in every couple of days. She let me use this cute image called, "Christmas Tree Cupcake." I love cupcakes and Christmas also, so this was a great image to work with. My picture didn't turn out the best but the tree has shading on it. It's just really hard to tell. Let me tell you about the prize Limited Runs Digital Stamps is giving to one lucky winner.

3 Digital Stamps
From

I try to name all my cards so this one is "Sweet Christmas."


I hope you enjoyed my yummy cupcake. I thought the candies looked great with the image. We do get all these sweets at Christmas time. Here is how I put this card together. I found this piece of paper that had both stripes and dots so I thought it would be perfect. Added red and green cardstock in different ways to focus on the image I was using. Added the image I colored and glittered. Last but not least, added the bright candy suckers and candies. It was very easy once I had the sketch done. Here are the items I used.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Font -- She Always Walks Alone
Suckers & Candies -- Dress It Up
Red, Green, Blue, & Yellow Glittered Ornaments -- Ranger Stickles
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I do Thank You for stopping by. My card and the other Design Teams cards will be displayed at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Please add your card to our challenge and take a chance on winning. It's very simple. Hope to see you next week for another special challenge from The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Have a great first of December!!

No comments: